Ireland is the second-largest island of the British Isles after Great Britain, the third-largest in Europe. Politically, Ireland is divided between the Republic of Ireland, which covers five-sixths of the island, and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom.
Republic of Ireland (or simply Ireland)
Republic of Ireland, member of European Union, offers free public education, medical benefits, etc to its residents. Passport owner of Ireland can travel to other European countries without VISA approval and can settle in other European countries. Also, Ireland allows double nationality.
- Submission of document
- No crimminal record
- Notarized passport; marital certificate; birth certificate
- Investment profile questionnaire
- Application form
- Notarized bank statement (prove at least 5,000,000 pound wealth)
- Sign asset management agreement, deposit capital into trust account and put investment plan in action;
- Receive permanent residency card in 4-9 months
- Apply for passport (6-8 months)
Ireland Government projects, investment funds, listing securities, fixed return portfolio or/and property.
- Invest £1,800,000 pound for 10 years (100% Guaranteed principal; Redeem 50% on 6th year, redeem the remaining half with profit when matured.)
- Invest £1,500,000 pound for 10 years (Gauranteed principal up to 900,000 pound; Redeem asset on mature.)
- Donate £1,000,000 pound to Ireland Government